We look for people
that want to make
Vacancy - Warehouse Assistant/Driver
Vacancy Reference - GF001PD
We're looking for someone who wants to make a difference. If you just want to come in, do the tasks, and go home then Grampian Fasteners isn't the place for you.
* You care about each and every customer and do what you can to make it easy for them.
* You are not content with how things are done and are always looking to improve.
* You are always looking to develop your skills and knowledge.
* You appreciate the benefits of being part of a committed team.
If this sounds like you, then you are in the right place - keep reading.
Reporting to the Warehouse & Logistics Manager, you will be responsible for a variety of warehouse tasks that includes picking and packing customer orders using a handheld computer and receiving and storing goods. You will also be required to assist with customer collections in our Trade Shop, and provide holiday/absence cover for the delivery drivers as required.
Core Competencies(upon which performance will be measured)
* Enthusiasm & motivation to learn
* Good organisation and communication skills
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Reliability & flexibility to assist in all areas when required and when the workload dictates
* Computer literate
* Health and Safety awareness
* Ensuring that all customer orders are completed accurately and in a timely manner
* Stock checking
* Receiving and storing goods
* Maintaining good health and safety and housekeeping standards
* Previous warehouse experience is desirable but not essential. Full training will be provided
* A full and clean driving licence
* This is a manual role and as such a reasonable level of physical fitness is required
* A B1 category forklift license would be an advantage but is not essential
At Grampian Fasteners, our mission is to provide our customers with an unrivalled service and clear value. We achieve this by focusing on the behaviours we build into our values and expect all staff to incorporate these behaviours into their daily working lives.
Our core values are Friendly, Invested, Responsive, Supportive and Trustworthy.
Job Title Warehouse Assistant/Driver
Salary £24,960 per annum
Hours 8am - 5pm, Monday to Friday.
Contract Terms Full time, Permanent.
Probation Period 3 months.
Benefits Company Pension Scheme, Cycle to Work scheme, Private Healthcare.
Working Location Dyce Office
How to Apply
Email your CV and covering letter to email@example.com including the Vacancy Reference GF001PD in the subject.